The CHEST Innovation, Simulation, and Training Center is a state-of-the art facility fully equipped to host meetings and events, medical meetings, simulation training, device testing, ethnographic research, and more. We can tailor our services to meet your needs. From the moment you and your guests step into our award-winning building, you’ll appreciate our modern style and traditional values for offering the best services for your event.
Our training center includes:
- A spacious lobby and reception area, dedicated to your event
- A 3,200-square foot auditorium, ideal for lectures and forums
- Eight conference rooms
- Six simulation training labs designed to mirror ICU suites or clinics
- Additional amenities to support your event
- State-of-the-art audiovisuals in auditorium and conference rooms (included with space rental)
- Free WiFi throughout the training center
Our staff offers:
- Meeting management assistance. We have certified meeting professionals who can help you coordinate your event.
- Clinical simulation training expertise. Our simulation staff can help you get the most out of our facility.
The Innovation, Simulation, and Training Center is housed within the global headquarters of the American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST). CHEST is the global leader in advancing best patient outcomes through innovative chest medicine education, clinical research, and team-based care. Additionally, it is publisher of the journal CHEST. Its mission is to champion the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of chest diseases through education, communication, and research. It serves as an essential connection to clinical knowledge and resources for its 19,000 members from around the world who provide patient care in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
Our clinical education programs are internationally recognized and accredited. We hold Accreditation With Commendation from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, placing us in the highest tier of continuing medical education providers. As the first medical association in the nation to receive accreditation from the Society for Simulation in Healthcare, we are recognized as an international leader in providing hands-on learning opportunities.
And, We’re Green!
Designed to be environmentally and socially responsible, the training center and headquarters are built to Silver LEED specifications. And, in 2013, CHEST Global Headquarters won the prestigious “Green Development of the Year Award” from the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, the premier organization for real estate professionals in metropolitan Chicago.